Thigh Liposuction Denver
Women who have gained weight often complain of chaffing in the thigh gap. It can be uncomfortable to walk, and the amount of fat can easily be removed by inner thigh liposuction.
Cosmetic surgery in this area is somewhat complicated because the thigh has four sides plus the area surrounding the inner knee. This requires the right touch from an experienced cosmetic surgeon to make the surgery look natural on all facets, including the inner knee for symmetry.
You may want to consider thigh lipo to reduce unwanted fat and give your legs a slimmer, more elegant look and stride.
Lets’ go over what the procedure entails.
Where do you find thigh fat?
There are four common areas of the thighs that can be targeted using liposuction:
The inner thighs are often resistant to dieting and exercise. Luckily this area of the body is easily targeted using Water Lipo. Women have a genetic predisposition to store fat and benefit immediately from inner thigh liposuction as it relieves chafing.
The Outer thigh liposuction has an immediate slimming effect on patients. The stubborn fat stored in the outer thighs tends to be globular and heavier than the fat that is deposited in the inner thighs. While dieting and exercise can reduce fat deposits, patients with excess fat in areas such as the saddlebags may find lipo a more convenient alternative.
The banana fold, located just under the buttocks, is also considered part of the thigh. This area has a tendency to spread out. It really benefits from liposuction as it helps tightens the look of the butt cheek and its pleasing form fold.
The front of the thigh usually shows the muscle definition. In some instances, the surgeon can suggest a treatment to make the muscle tone more prevalent
During the initial consultation, the doctor will evaluate the shape of your leg to determine which areas would benefit the most from Waterlipo™ treatment.
Laser Liposuction, known as SmartLipo, can reduce the loose skin by producing new collagen during your recovery period.
Are you a good candidate for a thigh liposuction treatment?
To determine if you’re the right candidate for thigh liposuction, ask yourself these questions:
- Have I tried diet and exercise and still don’t like the look of my thighs?
- Would I like my thighs to look slimmer, shapelier, and yes… sexier?
- Am I in good health?
- Am I at, or close to, my ideal weight?
- Do I have good skin elasticity to help with recovery?
- Do I have realistic expectations?
Who is going to perform my Liposuction procedure in Denver, Colorado?
Dr. John A. Millard is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has specialized in Breast, Body and Extremity Cosmetic Surgery. Since 2004 Dr. Millard has been teaching physicians the latest advanced techniques in liposuction, liposculpture and fat grafting. His was the first surgeon to perform the VASER Hi Def in the United States.
Dr. Todd A. Zuhlke is double board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Zuhlke specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery, specifically liposuction, while also including aesthetic surgery and microsurgery.
What happens on the day of my cosmetic procedures?
- You came wearing loose-fitting clothes that can be easily removed
- Your doctor reviews your pre-op tests and answers any last-minute questions.
- You will receive a mild oral sedative with a local anesthetic.
- Small incisions will allow the doctor to access the fat area.
- A three-part fluid is injected in the area: 1) lidocaine to numb the areas avoiding the need for general anesthesia, 2) Epinephrine to constrict your blood vessels to prevent excessive bleeding, 3) a saline solution to dislodge the fat cells and fat tissue.
- Using a microcannula, the doctor finds and removes the fat by tumescent liposuction.
- The laser-equipped cannula will burn the fat cells and promote new collagen that will help with skin tightening.
- The operation takes less than two hours.
- Our staff will fit you with a compression garment and give you instructions.
- Following your surgical procedure, you are required to have someone pick you up and drive you home.
What is the recovery time after the procedure?
Most patients experience some slight-to-mild discomfort after the fat-removal procedure for a few days. The numbness or pain usually decreases after the second or third day. We recommend that you rest at least two days following the procedure. You will be wearing a compression garment that will help the tissues to stabilize. You will have some drainage for the first 24-48 hours after the procedure, which is normal. The tiny incisions will heal and disappear in a few days.
Avoid any strenuous workout for at least three weeks.
Patients will need to take special care to follow the doctor’s instructions to get the best results in the thigh area. Below are some critical self-care guidelines that patients should follow to achieve the best results from their procedure:
- Avoid Hot Shower, Bathing, Hot Tub, and Swimming during the two days following surgery while the incisions close.
- After two days, patients can take a warm shower while still avoiding full bathing, hot tubs, and swimming.
- Wear the Compression Garment as Prescribed: 24 hours per day for approximately one week. Wearing the compression garment is essential because this elastic bandage provides support to the tissues as they heal. After the first week of recovery, patients may be able to partially remove the compression garment but only on the doctor’s instructions.
- Eat Healthfully: During recovery, your body needs plenty of high-quality nutrients to heal correctly. Fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and nuts supply your body with all the energy it needs.
- Always stay hydrated by drinking water. Your body will be able to release toxins more rapidly. As a result, you can expect your recovery to progress more quickly.
- Take the medications as prescribed: If your doctor prescribes medication for you to take, be sure to follow the prescribed dosage on schedule.
- Avoid Strenuous Activities: During recovery, your body needs as much rest as possible to generate new collagen and tighten the skin around the treated area. By avoiding strenuous activities, you can ensure that your body can repair itself and make you feel calm. Get your doctor’s permission before you return to any arduous exercise routine.
Most patients are fully recovered and back to their regular routine within a few weeks after surgery.
Before and After Photos
Thigh Liposuction Plus Brazilian Butt Lift
Many patients have asked if a Brazilian butt lift can be done with the extracted fat from their thighs. The answer is yes, assuming there is enough fat to inject high up in your buttocks. This procedure will give you that dream heart-shaped or bubble butt you have been dreaming of.
Thigh Liposuction Plus Skin Tightening with J-Plasma
Many patients also choose to firm their skin using Skin Tightening with J-Plasma when they have thigh liposuction. This procedure works by using a combination of advanced radio-frequency (RF) waveform technology along with helium gas for to compensate for any skin sagging and lack of elasticity, so that your thighs look firmer than ever before.
How Much Does Thigh Liposuction Cost?
Now that we’ve covered the ins and outs of the procedure itself, you most likely have one big question…
How much can I expect to pay for thigh liposuction?
And, we’ve got that answer here as well.
In fact, the price you’re quoted for your procedure is all-inclusive and covers:
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure
- The Procedure Itself
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
You’ll even receive a complimentary consultation to allow you to meet our team, gather information on your procedure, and determine if thigh liposuction is right for you.
Can I Get Financing for My Cosmetic Surgery?
Elective liposuction procedures are generally not covered by insurance. We offer several financing options to make paying for your liposuction procedure with reasonable monthly payments.
Slim, Sleek, Contoured Thighs
Thigh liposuction is one of the most popular procedures at Denver thanks to the dramatic results it delivers. It permanently removes the fat deposits you see when you look in the mirror to give you gorgeously sculpted, slim, shapely thighs.
Start by scheduling your complimentary consultation today by calling 720-575-2111. Your new body is waiting.