Liposuction in Denver, CO
At the Denver Liposuction Specialty Clinic, we specialize in body contouring using liposuction, a treatment that removes excess fat from targeted areas of the body to create a more balanced, proportional appearance to the body. Liposuction is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgery procedure. Patients need only local numbing agents. There's no general anesthesia required to perform the surgery.
Liposuction is a popular procedure for people who are frustrated with excess fat deposits in areas of the body that are resistant to diet and exercise. Almost any area of the body can be targeted using liposuction, but the most common areas for which patients seek treatment include the buttocks, thighs, abdomen, hips, upper arms, back, and chin.
Enhance Your Natural Beauty With Laser Lipo, Smart Lipo or Coolsculpting
Appearance is important because how you look is how the world see you. By maintaining a pleasing appearance and a good body contour, you not only feel better about yourself but clothes also fit better. The better you look, the better you feel, and the easier it is to present yourself positively in public situations. Liposuction helps patients feel good about how they look by targeting fat deposits that create an imbalanced appearance.
Schedule your complimentary consultation
Denver's Liposuction Experts
Our surgeons are top-ranked body sculpting specialists with world-class training. Each surgeon specializes in liposuction procedures and is held to consistent and world-class standards. Denver Liposuction’s Surgeon Training Ensures Consistent Results Painlessly:
- All surgeons are trained to the same standard of these state-of-the-art techniques.
- Standardized utilization of PRO-NOX technology makes procedures virtually painless.
- Our surgeons are certified to have access to the most modern, high-quality surgical facilities to ensure the best experience and environment for every patient.
Through the combination of VASER and Atraumatic-PAL the following can be achieved:
- Atraumatic-PAL: (power-assisted liposuction)
- Delivers the same, profound fat sculpting, but the specialized design of the cannula significantly reduces bruising, pain and swelling since these technologies minimize damage to surrounding lymphatics, veins and small nerves. Traditional liposuction uses traumatic cannulas to remove fat, which result in more damage to surrounding tissue during the procedure.
- Two-layer (Deep and Superficial)
- Dual action fat removal technology make it possible to remove twice as much or double the fat removal than regular liposuction.
- Skin Tightening
- can be accomplished by placing the VASER right underneath the skin, not possible with regular liposuction without very high risk of deformity. Deformities with skin tightening with the VASER are virtually zero.
Our mission is to provide our patients with state-of-the-art-technology and state-of-the-art techniques in the hands of highly and uniformly trained plastic surgeons who recommend the correct procedures for the correct patient, delivering twice the results.
We look forward to working with you to take the first step toward a more confident you!