Love Handle Liposuction Denver
Stubborn fat is something most of us have had or will have to struggle with at some point in our lives. Weight gain is a fact of life as we age. Nothing says it more than looking at yourself in the mirror with those dreaded love handles that seem to appear out of nowhere.
Nothing fits anymore! What can be more troublesome than the muffin top look? You try to wear jeans or a bathing suit, and the (un) loved handles pour-over to ruin your entire wardrobe. Don’t fret! You can blame “genetic predisposition.” Love handles are the parts of the body meant to store fat.
How to safely remove love handles with Liposuction: Important Advances in tumescent Liposuction cosmetic surgery have made the procedure quick, easy, and safe. Modern methods include a targeted local anesthetic and a laser-powered tiny cannula. The state-of-the-art equipment allows for fat extraction with minimal bruising and after-effects. This gets you back on your feet and out of the office in as little as two hours with minimal downtime.
Body contouring procedures can further improve your appearance by reinjecting the healthy fats cells into your breast or buttocks for a younger-looking silhouette. This is done as an outpatient procedure at the same time as your love handles liposuction.
Who is a good candidate for love handle liposuction?
To determine if you’re an excellent candidate to get rid of your love handles using liposuction, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I have fat deposits on my flanks that don’t respond to diet or exercise?
- Would I like to look slimmer and be able to wear my favorite jeans again?
- Am I in good health?
- Am I at, or close to, my ideal weight?
- Do I have enough skin elasticity to help with recovery?
- Do I have realistic expectations and understand that while liposuction can help me look trim and contoured, it’s not a weight loss surgery?
Who is going to perform my Liposuction procedure in Denver, Colorado?
Dr. John A. Millard is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has specialized in Breast, Body and Extremity Cosmetic Surgery. Since 2004 Dr. Millard has been teaching physicians the latest advanced techniques in liposuction, liposculpture and fat grafting. His was the first surgeon to perform the VASER Hi Def in the United States.
Dr. Todd A. Zuhlke is double board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Zuhlke specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery, specifically liposuction, while also including aesthetic surgery and microsurgery.
Results You Can Expect from Love Handle Liposuction
When you have SmartLipo liposuction to get rid of your love handles, you’ll see:
- A slimmer, more defined waist
- A curvier shape
- Better muscle tone
- Less flank fat
- A fitter, more athletic appearance
Love Handle Liposuction Plus Brazilian Butt Lift
Many patients are looking to reshape more than one area of their bodies. One of the most popular procedures is the Brazilian Butt Lift.
The Brazilian Butt Lift puts the fat cells harvested from your love handles into your butt cheeks. Call it healthy recycling. Purifying healthy cells and injecting them high up into your buttocks will give you a beautiful bubble or heart-shaped butt, taking years off your figure.
How Much is Liposuction of the stomach and Love handles?
One of the first questions most patients ask when considering liposuction is their waist, stomach, and love handles lipo cost. What is included in the price? Do you offer Lipo 360?
We explain that the price is calculated in two steps:
The first is what is always included:
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- The local anesthetic
- The actual procedure
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
The second part is slightly variable and depending on your body:
You should know that liposuction prices for love handles and flank fat will vary from person to person slightly. The doctor has to calculate the excess fat you desire to have removed. Six Pounds of fat will require more time and work than two pounds. Therefore, the doctor will go over the areas and procedures needed to give you the optimal results you seek.
This will all be done during your free consultation. You can leave reassured knowing exactly the entire cost of the procedure with no added fees or surprises.
Preparing for Love Handle Liposuction
It is essential to follow a few easy steps:
- Organize transportation to and from the clinic
- A week before your planned surgery, avoid all blood-thinning medication, alcohol, and smoking, which can affect bleeding and your recovery
- Bring the list of all medications you may be taking so your doctor can look it over
- Plan for someone to spend the first night or two after surgery with you
- Follow all eating and drinking instructions in the days before your procedure.
- Wear loose clothing, including a button-up shirt, to your procedure to make changing more manageable and more comfortable
What happens on the day of your love handles surgery?
You have come in having organized a lift to take you home.
You will be meeting with your surgeon to review your pre-op tests, discuss the procedure, and answer any last-minute questions you may have.
The cosmetic surgeon may decide to draw on your body the areas on which he will perform lipo
You first receive a mild oral sedative to let you relax.
The surgeon will start with small incisions to perform tumescent (below the skin and above the muscle) liposuction. He then injects a combination of lidocaine, sodium bicarbonate, and epinephrine mixed in a Saline solution to numb the area.
The doctor will then use a cannula (sort of a powered straw) to access the fat deposits:
As part of the surgery, the doctor may choose to perform body contouring, so the results look natural without bumps. These liposuction techniques are different for men and women. Some cases may require laser lipo. Others can respond better to water lipo. Men may have larger love handles and need some additional procedures on their lower backs.
In two hours or less, the doctor can perform a simple love handles liposuction with excellent results.
After your surgery, you will receive a follow-up appointment and contact info.
Ensure you have a ride home and have a person stay with you as you will need to rest.
It is good to have on hand a few pharmacy items to keep the incisions clean. We recommend having maxi pads, Vitamin K and iodine.
A few days later, you will have a post-op check-up to see your progress.
Downtime – Recovery Times from Liposuction Surgery
Downtime Period: You can program to have lipo surgery and be back to work in a few days. You may experience some discomfort in this area of the body. The pain subsides in a few days.
Recovery Period: The recovery period for love handles liposuction varies somewhat from patient-to-patient. Patients may experience some temporary effects from the procedure including:
- Numbness in the treated area
- Mild bleeding or tissue fluid drainage
These effects typically disappear within 1 to 3 weeks after the procedure.
Final results are usually achieved between four to six weeks after the surgery. It is recommended to follow these six steps for the best results:
- Avoid strenuous activities during the recovery period.
- Resume normal activities include walking within the first week to oxygenate the body and return to your regular routine. This will allow the treatment area and the lower back to adjust to the removal of the unwanted fat and loose skin,
- Wear the compression garment during the recovery period: FIRST WEEK: Patients are asked to wear the garment 24 hours a day after surgery (except while showering) to ensure the treatment area keeps its new contour shape. SECOND WEEK: Patients may be asked to wear the garment for 12 hours a day or as recommended by their doctor.
- Eat healthy diet consists of lots of lean protein, fresh fruits/vegetables, whole grains, and unsalted nuts. A healthy diet can have a significant impact on the final results of the procedure.
- Proper hydration -Drink plenty of water to promote a faster healing response.
- Take the medications that your doctor prescribed according to the proper schedule.
Can I Get Financing for Love Handle Liposuction?
We have partnered with reputable finance companies that specialize in helping you get the financing you need and the body you’ve been dreaming of.
It only takes minutes to fill out an application, and they can help you choose the straightforward monthly payment plan that best suits your budget.
Liposuction for love handles before and after
Below are before and after photos of patients who have undergone love handle liposuction:
Slim, Sleek, and Toned
Liposuction is a perfect choice if you want to contour and shape your body, get a slimmer, fitter, more toned core, and reveal your sexy curves.
If you’re ready to transform yourself into a brand new you, start by scheduling your complimentary consultation today by calling 720-575-2111. Your new body is waiting.