Arm Liposuction Denver
- Who is going to perform my Liposuction procedure in Denver, Colorado?
- Are you a good candidate for Upper Arm Liposuction?
- Results You Can Expect from Arm Liposuction
- Preparing for Arm Liposuction
- What happens on the day of my liposuction of the arms?
- Liposuction Cost
- Can I Get Financing for Arm Liposuction?
- Sexy, Slim Arms
Flabby arms make you look old and out of shape. Unsightly fat deposits can discourage you from wearing a sleeveless summer dress or just going to the pool. We are conditioned to want those gorgeous, toned, defined arms you see in pictures of celebrities.
Arm liposuction is a procedure that is appropriate for both men and women who are in good health. The procedure involves the removal of fat in the upper arm and armpit area.
Yet, getting them is another issue. Sometimes exercise and diet are not enough to mitigate the effects of aging. How do we get rid of unwanted fat in the arm and armpit area?
The good news is that an arm liposuction procedure can help you remove that excess fat that doesn’t respond to hours spent in the gym or changes in your diet.
Who is going to perform my Liposuction procedure in Denver, Colorado?
Dr. John A. Millard is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has specialized in Breast, Body and Extremity Cosmetic Surgery. Since 2004 Dr. Millard has been teaching physicians the latest advanced techniques in liposuction, liposculpture and fat grafting. His was the first surgeon to perform the VASER Hi Def in the United States.
Dr. Todd A. Zuhlke is double board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Zuhlke specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery, specifically liposuction, while also including aesthetic surgery and microsurgery.
Body contouring is an art form that requires expert hands to give you natural and lasting results. Stubborn fat can be removed in a cosmetic surgery procedure done under two hours under tumescent anesthesia.
Modern fat removal methods use very efficient equipment to sculpt your body, but these tools are only as good as the surgeon that manipulates them.
Laser Liposuction, known as SmartLipo, can reduce the loose skin by producing new collagen during your recovery period.
You may also discuss options for fat transfer to other parts of your body, including breast augmentation or even the fashionable BBL.
Our liposuction approach differs somewhat between male (triceps) and female patients as females have a thin layer of fat on their arms that shouldn’t be removed in order to maintain an aesthetically pleasing contour that looks natural with the rest of the body. Many of our patients have liposuction performed on their upper back to enhance the body’s overall proportions and create an even more balanced appearance. Always, our goal is to make sure that the final results look natural and complement the patient’s whole physique.
Are you a good candidate for Upper Arm Liposuction?
- You are in generally good health and close to your ideal weight
- You have sufficient skin elasticity for the procedure to succeed
- You do not use blood-thinning drugs or counter-indicated drugs.
- You follow all the recommendations of your physician before resuming normal activities.
- You plan on wearing your compression garment as required.
- You must have realistic expectations about the procedure because this is not going to help you lose weight
Results You Can Expect from Arm Liposuction
Liposuction of your arms is a perfect choice for you if you have stubborn fat deposits in your upper arms that don’t respond to diet and exercise, or if you’ve been starting to see floppy upper arms when you look in the mirror.
After liposuction, you can expect your arms to look:
- More toned
Preparing for Arm Liposuction
In order to get optimal results from your liposuction procedure, you want to follow a few simple tips.
To get ready for liposuction, you should:
- Fill your medications and bring them with you to your procedure
- Arrange for a driver to bring you to and from your surgery
- Ask someone to spend the first night or two after procedure with you at your home
- Follow all instructions for eating and drinking prior to your procedure and stop any medications or vitamins that can increase bleeding
- Choose loose clothing and a button up top to wear on the day of to make changing easier
What happens on the day of my liposuction of the arms?
- You will go through a review of the standard pre-op tests including your bloodwork
- You will receive a mild sedative and local anesthesia.
- Small incisions will allow the doctor to access the fat area.
- A three-part fluid is injected in the area: 1) lidocaine to numb the areas avoiding the need for general anesthesia, 2) Epinephrine to constrict your blood vessels to prevent excessive bleeding, 3) a saline solution to dislodge the fat cells and fat tissue.
- Using a microcannula, the doctor finds and removes the fat by tumescent liposuction.
- The laser-equipped cannula will burn the fat cells and promote new collagen that will help with skin tightening.
- The operation takes less than two hours.
- Our staff will fit you with a compression garment and instructions.
- Following your surgical procedure, you are required to have someone pick you up and drive you home.
Recovery from arm liposuction surgery takes very little time. Compression garments or bandages are used to reduce swelling and bruising and provide support to the skin and muscle tissues as they heal over the first two weeks following surgery.
Patients often see results immediately even though temporary swelling is to be expected.
As new collagen tightens the treated area, patients can expect to see skin tightening over the next six months.
Most patients can return to work relatively quickly, but during the first two weeks after surgery, patients should plan to avoid strenuous activity so that the body can heal. After surgery, few patients experience discomfort, but if the patient feels pain or numbness.
The tiny incisions will disappear in time.
Liposuction surgery starts at $3,000 for an average-sized female. In the Liposuction cost you can also add the following:
- Pre-operative labs
- Antibacterial scrub
- Facility fee
- Local anesthetic
- Post-operative supplies
- ALL follow-up visits
However, it is important to note that the price can fluctuate based on your body size and the amount of fat that needs to be removed. This fluctuation can be 10 – 15% up or down.
Can I Get Financing for Arm Liposuction?
At Denver, we don’t want you to have to wait to get the sleek, gorgeous arms you’ve been dreaming of, or to be more confident every time you look in the mirror.
That’s why we’ve joined with a number of reputable finance companies who can help you get financing options to perfectly fit your budget. They can help you get approved in minutes and set up an easy monthly payment plan to make your liposuction procedure affordable.
Sexy, Slim Arms
Liposuction is a great choice for getting the toned, slim, youthful-looking arms you’ve been dreaming of.
So, if you’re ready to transform your upper arms, don’t forget to schedule your complimentary consultation today for your Arm Liposuction in Denver, by calling 720-575-2111. Your new body is waiting.