Consultations offered at our convenient location in Denver
Traditional vs. Advanced Liposuction Techniques
In the past, when using “traditional” liposuction, major surgery was required and was therefore often a cause for concern. Today, with “advanced” liposuction techniques, such as SmartLipo, better results are achieved with much less apprehension*. Refer to the following table for comparison summary.
- Outpatient procedure; patients are awake & alert during entire procedure allowing doctor and patient communication readily
- Patients are less likely to experience adverse reactions during surgery*
- Patients can leave directly after surgery and even return to most regular activities within 1 to 2 days!*
- Only requires 1 to 2 minuscule incisions that heal quickly on their own – no stiches*.
- Smaller cannula means minimized bruising/scaring
- Less discomfort and shorter recovery period (1 to 2 days)*
As identified in table above, “advanced” liposuction techniques are truly safe, comfortable and effective ways to achieve the body you have always desired*. Below are links to our techniques and tools used during our procedures. Feel free to browse to learn how The Denver Liposuction Specialty Clinic will help you in your quest for a better you.
*RESULTS MAY VARY